Sunday 19 February 2012

Georgia 2012 - Anri Jokhadze - I'm A Jocker


So, I was watching the Georgian final, like you do, and when it came to the final song, I had a little chuckle to myself. "Wouldn't it be funny," I thought, "if they sent this ludicrous little bag of shouty disco garble."

Then suddenly I saw the result and wasn't laughing any more.

It would appear that Anri's just been through the rhyming English dictionary and looked for all the words he could find that ended in "...ocker". It beggars belief - "I'm a jocker, I'm a rocker, I'm a smoker, I'm a broker..." ad infinitum. I'm even convinced he manages to get the bad F word in there too!

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

***STOP PRESS***

Here's the official, polished up, Eurovision version of the Georgian song. And somehow it's, well... more!


Videos from YouTube. Underlying © lays with the owners of the clips

1 comment:

  1. I think Urban Dictionary describes it best!

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jocker

    ReplyDelete